Quinn Ear, Nose, and Throat is an otolaryngology practice, fully equipped for diagnosing and treating conditions of the ears, nose and throat. Dr. Quinn works with both children and adults and on cases ranging from simple checkups to complex surgeries.
Quinn ENT is a great place to get your flu shot or to receive care for all types of problems, even those as simple as a cold, a sore throat or a persistent cough. All of our patients will receive the benefits of Dr. Quinn’s extensive knowledge and experience. Below is a brief list of our specialties.
- Sore and strep throat
- Cough and cold
- Nasal and sinus disease diagnosis and treatment
- Pediatric hearing evaluation
- Earaches and swimmer’s ear
- Surgical insertion of tubes in ears (for persistent ear infections)
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Sinus surgery
- Reconstructive ear surgery
- Facial plastic surgery (for reconstruction of facial injuries)
- Diagnosis and removal of throat, larynx and esophageal cancers